Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
You are encouraged to familiarize yourself with this policy. The underlying philosophy is that Jen Scholte - CENTURY 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage is accountable for the protection of personal information collected from clients, donors, members, employees and volunteers AND the fair handling of that information at all times.
That the clear consent of an individual must be obtained before we collect, use or disclose personal information about that individual, except when it is unreasonable to obtain consent or when the information is public knowledge;
- That we use the acquired information only for the purposes for which we have secured consent;
- That the information is protected from unauthorized access or use;
- That we keep the information up to date and correct so as not to make decisions based on wrong information;
- That the information is destroyed when it is no longer needed for the original purpose; and
- That Jen Scholte - CENTURY 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage implement accountability mechanisms to ensure compliance with all points.